|Season 1 | Number of Episodes: 0|
|Slogan||The only thing money can't buy is your life...|
A family soap with a mystery twist, set in the diamond world. The Saybrooks are a household name. They have been blessed with great fortune but cursed with epic loss. The events surrounding a deadly crash a year ago drove a wedge between the once-inseparable diamond empire heiresses. But when an unspeakable tragedy brings the cousins back together, they create a truly unbreakable bond. They set out to solve the mystery of who wants the Saybrook family dead before one of them is the next target.
|Image||Title||Original Airdate||No. in series||No. in season|
Behind the Scenes
- On November 15, 2017, Marlene King was outlining the pilot episode.
- On January 1, 2018, Marlene teased that she was writing the series and that it was, "gonna be good!".
- On Jun 19, 2018, Marlene King mysterious responded to a fan's question about The Heiresses by saying that there wasn't anything to talk about.
- On July 3, 2018, a fan account tweeted out that the pilot would enter production on August 2018 and will air during the networks 2019-2020 season schedule if it is picked up. However, this source is not entirely reliable, and that state of the show is still unknown.
- In December 2018, news broke that production on the show had indeed, stopped, and there would no longer be a season or a Pilot.